My Daily Tweets

Followers

There's nothing pleasing than receiving gifts when you least expected it.  


I love it so much (I guess you can guess why) and so here's another additional trinket into my little jewelry box.  

Thank you for the kind thoughts! =)

3 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Angelbear, it's always the thought that counts....someone thinking of you.
Yes, always fun and nice receive an unexpected present.
I hope to one day surprise you too.
Have a nice sunday, stay easy.
Hope you feeling better....you know what I mean.
Look in front, not back.
Lee.

AngeL BeaR said...

Hi Lee,

thanks for dropping by. Yes, I do feel much better now. Thank you so much. =)

Merryn said...

It's the thought that counts. I can't view the pic as it shows a broken link but i'm sure it's lovely :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org