So, some of you were wondering what I had actually done recently. Last December, a friend of mine asked me if I can assist her for a local drama.
The tv-documentary drama entitled 'Planet Kiara' is consist of 26 episodes altogether, in which the first episode has already on air yesterday in TV3. Some of the scenes was taken in various places in Sabah and yours truly here is one of the production team for the state for this drama - that explains why I went almost hiatus from the net the week before Christmas.
Well...here's some of the photos taken during the 6 days shooting period:
If you are in my Facebook, you can check out my full photo album there.
Want to know more about 'Planet Kiara'? Check out every Thursday, 6:30pm in TV3.
Eclipse Teams dominate NXL World Cup 🏆
9 months ago





















4 comments:
Looks very exciting!
Hey Angel... very interesting! At least can experience how they do filming locally.. :)
Hi Angel, wow! Love the pics here....you going to do some acting too?
Any romance or love scenes? Ha ha.
Have fun.
Lee.
that's why ber bear so busy ya
Post a Comment