My Daily Tweets

Followers

For most people in my circle, seeing me in both paintball pants, shirt, sneakers, tops and short skirt or dresses are common.  I hardly put on make up unless I have to, or when I feel like it.  The most is just colored lip balm, pat some facial powder around the face and I am good to go.  

Went to attend friend's reception just now and yeah, was opting to wear those dress I kept inside my closet 'for any occasion that requires me to wear it' - but those bruises around my legs and arms are still visible and knowing that some of the guests could be from all sorts of life including journalists, NGO and the last thing I wanted is to draw their attention that I might be beaten up or something and I had to explain all over again how I got those bruises... =.=


Horror for some of you, but I got used to this already...especially after a tournament weekend.
With my training coming almost every week nowadays, there's more...arms, legs, neck...lesson learnt: wear body protection! =.=||

So, I am wearing this...


So..what you think?

3 comments:

StellaClaire-Richard said...

Looks scary. Tidak sakit ka?

AngeL BeaR said...

LOL~ got used to it already. sakit nda la..cuma tu lebam jak kin annoying (sendiri juga cari) =p

Small Kucing said...

i love the kebaya in pink better la

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org