6th day of the year 2014. Everywhere I saw posts like 'first jog for 2014', 'first dinner', 'first drink' and many other firsts to start the year.
Well, I am amazed.
Resolutions? I had quit making them since years back...hahahaha...reason? I always ended up doing different things, and surprisingly, it's much better!
So yeah, I do wish that whatever good things I had last year, will still continue this year...and better! Filter the bad stuff, though.
What's your resolutions?
oh by the way...this is my first post for 2014. There, I did it. He he he...
Eclipse Teams dominate NXL World Cup 🏆
9 months ago











4 comments:
LOL.....me too..tarak make resolution
LOL.....me too..tarak make resolution
I dont have resolution cos I know i always break them.. hahaa.. so just eat and be merry!
Ooops.s..my comment disappeared.. I was saying I dont have resolutions cos i know i will break them! haaha...
Post a Comment