My Daily Tweets

Followers

A friend asked me, "How do you get over someone that breaks your heart?"

My answer, "You don't.  You moved on, but that someone will always be there - in your memories.  Those tears, laughter you shared.  The good and bad times.  It's a healed wound, but the scar will be there. Each time you see those scars, it will remind you how strong you have been, how far you have been.  So the question is, would you want that wound to heal?"

Came to think about it, everything has a good start.  It starts with a hello.  It starts with a smile.  It starts with a heart that's open and accepting.  Somehow, it ends.  And it hurts.  Maybe to either one of the two, or maybe both.  Something that is good became...something so hurtful.  Love turns hate.  

I had my share.  Happy times, sad times, just like anybody else.

I believed that there is always something good in everyone, and I choose to see that.  Sometimes, people don't change.  They just showing their true colors.  Good things came to us as a blessing, the bad things happened as a lesson.

"I tried.  I wanted to worked it out, but it just don't work out the way I wanted."
Isn't everyone?  Here's the thing that most of us, including me always forgot to tell to ourselves, "At least I tried.  At least he/she tried.  At least we tried."

"If it doesn't work out?"
Set it free.  The hardest part, yes I know.  Easy said than done, yes I knew it too.  I did it.  No, I didn't do it because I don't have enough love to work for it (hello...this is reality!!!).  I didn't let go because I don't value that someone.  I did it because...I respect myself that I don't want to hurt myself with more lies and false hopes.  I did it because there is no point to hurt both sides by trying to chain a soul that no longer wants to be around me.

"Will he/she remember me, for all the things we did?  All the happy times together?"
Who knows?  If they truly did, even once loved us, maybe.  But if they don't...it's their loss for letting someone that appreciates them go.  

If it's meant to be, things will work out.  But if it doesn't, accept the fact that you deserve something better. Something good is waiting to be stored in your life...if only you willing to let go of people that no longer matters.

Hurt.  Forgive.  Move on.

Woi...go to work lah!!!! Have a nice day everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

King Cup here.....asking to be forgiven:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org