My Daily Tweets

Followers

Coming towards the end of the 3rd month of the year. 

Things are getting pretty slow this year, except my weight.  (Yes, I admit this.)

With so many issues going on with paintball markers as such, many events was postponed into a later date.  So yours truly here...is been slacking on her training and work out.  Instead, doing lots of pigging in..and ignored the scale for the past 3 months.  (Geez, put on those running shoes and start running already!!!)

I went for a short trip to KL last weekend to attend the Malaysia Paintball Federation meeting, nothing much I did in between, well food is still a must; managed to spend a little bit time with friends, barely a short getaway from work at home.  Weather is dry and hot...being outdoors with 31-34 degrees Celsius is a no joke.  *sigh*

It seems that nothing I said was right lately.  There is always someone, somebody feel offended and it really made me feel like it's best I just shut up and do my work...say nothing at all.

Then came with the sad news of the missing MAS flight MH370.  Missing? Crashed? Hijacked?  It will remain a mystery.  After a little more than 2 weeks of hoping, praying, waiting, wishing...we finally given the news that MH370 was crashed somewhere in Indian Ocean.  

While most of us sending our condolences, prayers, words of comfort to the family and friends of those on board MH370, there are still clinging to little hope that there is still chances it just an error, perhaps a miracle that there are survivors that will come back and tell their stories. 

Call me cold, call me heartless...or an unbeliever.  I am keeping my opinions to myself.  Perhaps some didn't agree when I posted my condolences on my Facebook timeline.  "It's not confirmed until we see something - found that plane, pick up a debris...anything."  

Let me say something - Just because it wasn't there, doesn't mean that it didn't exist.  Perhaps there are certain things that it's best we shouldn't know for now, or maybe...ever.

Let there be a closure to the family and friends.  
Let go, and let God.

I rest my case.

2 comments:

Frydolina Fay said...

Ah. Been doing *nothing* as well due to the weather and being sick. The numbers on the scale didn't motivate me yet. HAHA

I know right, I've posted the condolences as well, we have to move on..despite it's a sad news and all but we have to move on...and those people who keep on insulting people posting RIP and all; I unfriend them in FB. Such negativity aren't allowed at the moment.

Hope you have a nice day! ^^

AngeL BeaR said...

yeah...at certain point, moving on is the best way to do. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org