My Daily Tweets

Followers

I still remember the first time when I was told to download this online game by Arif and Lan. When I was in it, I am completely blank, had no idea what to do or where to go in the game. Along the way, I gradually learn the game more, with the help of Momon and the others, I find this game interesting, somewhat funny...yet at the same time you can interact with other players like any other online games.

The first character that I created is a Lance Voyager which I named ShinniGami. It's a voyager but uptil level 45, I decided to create another character as this one's status point was totally messed up. That's where AngeLBeaR, a Phylis cleric came...but again, as she reaches level 50, I quit again and thinking to create a new one...once again, her status and skill points were all messed up. Then again, I tried to create a Phylis Seal Master named Jezzebelle...I'm almost there but then again, it wasn't what I wanted. Ah yes, during the times where I created these characters, I 'adopted' a character given to me by a net friend, an Ami Voyager named Najuwa. She's already level 56 when it was given to me. Seeing that I always failed in building up my character, Momon decided to guide me. This time, he was the one who decided my skill and status points, thus BabyAngeLBeaR was born.

BabyAngeLBeaR is an Ami Battle Cleric, in which Alban gave me a fairy pet for my birthday that she has carries with her until now. So, after lots of help here and there...now my character has been a support for Momon's character. Here she is:


Character Name: BabyAngeLBeaR
Class: Battle Cleric
Level: 53
Pet Level: 10

Well my character isn't strong enough yet to fight but hey, who cares when all that you wanted to do is have fun? Hahaha....for those who are into games to solve quests, level ups and meeting new friends from all around the world, perhaps this game is just for you. What matters most, it's Free! =p

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org