My Daily Tweets

Followers

I don't like what I feel now.
This feeling that somehow tries to overtake who I am now....is really scaring me. I felt like...being someone else, that I don't even know who am I...and everytime I looked into the mirror, it feels like looking into a stranger's eyes.

This feeling of hatred, anger, hurt, disappointment, betrayed with a dash of fear and confusion all built up. Yes, I am angry at that person. Yes, I am disappointed at what that person did to me. Yes, I am determine not to be in contact with such person again. But...no, I don't want to hate that person. No, I don't like being mean or act mean towards that person.

This wall is slowly imprison me. I feel trapped in my own world.
Walls of hatred and bitterness. No, I don't want to live within these walls.

Is there any way for me to release this darkness that slowly pulls me down and stopping me from reaching for the light?
Can I escape from the walls that was getting higher each day...pulling me in and trap me?

Help...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bear...

i read all your blog today... it is o k... There is a quote said: Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down...

You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel...

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind...

Once again... call me or sms me for beer talk anytime at your convenience... just two of us.

AngeL BeaR said...

thanks kay...
*hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org