
Lately I've been eating out a lot....there goes my waistline...=p well....who cares la kan...after all, I still on a workout (desperately need one too before going to KL). In case you people come to KK, and didn't know what to eat...get a car (or get a Sabahan friend who stays in KK) to drive you around for the yummy food =p

This is smoked clams available at Jalan Salut, near the Politeknik. Don't under estimate the look of the stalls...the food there is cheap and nice too. Owh, please ignore the 2 hungry wolves in the photo..hehehhee.....

This is no ordinary coconut. It's coconut pudding in the coconut shell! Yummyyyy~~~ cold coconut pudding, really refreshing, very much to the contrast of the hot smoked clams. Why pay more at the restaurants when you can get it here at the stall? If you are not a dessert freak like me, you need another person to share it with you. =p

BBQ Chicken wings available at almost all food joints in the city. This one's from Anjung Senja is not bad. Yummy finger food when being around with friends, enjoying the jumbo glass of juice - watermelon, orange, apple, carrot and many more, who cares to count the calories? =p Did I mentioned the dark, thick and sweet sauce with a little hint of sour and spice to go with the wings? =p

This is what I normally will order when I'm in Anjung Senja.
Soto is an Indonesian food. But it has been very popular here. Well, our food here is influenced by lots of cultures from other countries but there are still the 'asian taste' to go with it (sometimes I ate Spaghetti at home with freshly grinded chilies with light soy sauce). Ok, back to the soto above, it was simply a mixture of drenched vermicelli, slices of beef / chicken / meatballs and a generous splash of broth usually made from the bones of the cow that has been boiled for a few hours. It was then sometimes garnished with some sliced cucumbers or bean sprouts and off course, a lime to go on with it. Perfectly suitable for the current rainy season. =p
So...why wait? Get the car keys and let's look for food!!!! =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment