My Daily Tweets

Followers

If I Was Your Man - Joe

Ooooo
Yeah yeah yeah
Ohwooe
Na na na na na
Na na na na na na
Oh
Na na na na na
If I was your man, girl

Girl I'm so tired of things
I just wanna settle down
I swear to you I've changed
Baby why you buggin out
I know that I put you through hell
You deserve to be with someone else
But I gotta be straight up
Straight up
Girl I just wanna kiss and make up
We done been through a lot of things
How do you throw that away
You were the heart of me
Can't believe you'd let it break
Tell me why you won't let em go

You can say what you want but I know
Baby no more lies
I'ma keep it real this time

Help me understand
What I'm sayin and get through
Why I can't be your man
When I'd give up the world for you
Girl I'll do the best I can
Love you forever that's what I'd do
If I was your man
If I was your man
If I was your man

Got rid of everything that I know was hurting you
My heart, so many strings
Gave that up for you too
Don't want nothin' else in the way
I just wanna make sure that you stay
Baby no more lies
I'ma do it right this time

Help me understand
What I'm sayin and get through
Why I can't be your man
When I'd give up the world for you
Girl I'll do the best I can
Love you forever that's what I'd do
If I was your man
If I was your man
If I was your man

Can't live without you anymore
Baby I know that you're what I'm fightin' for
Baby say that you'll still be with me
In my arms is where you need to be
Can't live without you anymore
Baby I know that you're what I'm fightin' for
Baby say that you'll still be with me
In my arms is where you need to be

Na na na na na
Na na na na na na
If I was your man
If I was your man

Help me understand
What I'm sayin and get through
Why I can't be your man
When I'd give up the world for you
Girl I'll do the best I can
Love you forever that's what I'd do
If I was your man
If I was your man
If I was your man

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org