My Daily Tweets

Followers

Perhaps this is a classic story like any other families. Some people dislike their mother in laws, dad in laws, daughter in laws, son in laws....sister, brothers....for any kind of reasons. I never had the thinking in such way last time, but now I began to understand why some of my married friends dislike any particular person in their spouse's side of family.

I don't know what went wrong...previously she was a nice, sweet and soft spoken young lady that my whole family approved of...and in just an instant she was engaged to my brother, she turned into a mutant that really get unto the nerves to some of us.

Huhuhuh...ok....I will make sure that if I ever get married...I will be reminded that not all of my spouse's family will like me...and for sure...I am going to dislike some of them too. Just please tell me how to handle these people.... =.=

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org