During my one night stay in Sandakan, my cousin Juliet bring us to this cozy dessert house called 7th Heaven. As heavenly as it's name, the choices of yogurt ice-creams, cakes and choices of smoothies and many more...the food is - Heavenly!!! I wish I can eat it all, but I guess...next time lah...heheheh...Sandakan, I will definately be back and off course - 7th Heaven! If you the person who loves desserts like I do, please do visit them and enjoy the warm service and cool desserts to brighten your day, to cheer you when you down or just have something sooting after a heavy meal of seafood!
Left: Mango-Strawberry smoothie (fresh mango + strawberries blended together) , Right: Mango Madness (fresh mango + mango juice + mango ice cream)..behind that is my cousin Julie...not for sale..hahahaha...
Warm chocolate pudding + ice cream..heavenly!!











5 comments:
I like the ice-cream. Looks nyummie. And in US, there is a drama called 7th Heaven. It's about the life of a Pastor. Very interesting.
same here...the combination of the warm chocolate pudding + ice cream...fuh..amazing! hehehe...
Wow...(@_@)...sedap lah...the mango & vanila yogurt ice cream looks so tempting...
been there ... thc ice cream taste heavenly o
yummy yummy...next time if you need "demolition" team, count me in:P)
Post a Comment