My Daily Tweets

Followers

I was browsing through my blog in Friendster and found one comment from an unknown guy who named himself 'Kubo' about my review on the movie, Quarantine. To bad I delete it before posting it for all to see. But very obviously, that unknown guy who didn't even dare to post his link to me is not happy about my review, very unhappy.

The unhappy guy tries to give me a perfect understanding of what the movie is all about, bla-bla-bla...and emotionally pointed out what a retard am I for not able to 'feel' and 'understand' the movie was crapping...I pity him. He should have read my disclaimer before he starts barking around my blog and calling people names, while he shows what a stupid, oxymoron he is for breaking into my blog and starts biting here and there like a mad dog, just like the ones in the movie Quarantine.

Don't get so emo-la brother. It's only a movie review. I don't need your opinion is you don't like what I am typing about. So, leave the page if you unhappy about it.

And owh, you did mention that my review says a lot about me, and that I am suitable to watch 'Beverly Hills Chihuahua'? I will and I would watch that movie. At least that pooch didn't have rabies. *Laughs*

Ps: Quarantine still sucks. Live with it.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF! Some people are just too darn anal. Ignore the wanker.

AngeL BeaR said...

=) i already did! hahaahaha...

XOXO said...

ufff!
Agree, angel! It's very unpleasing when you are discussed the way you don't expect.

PS. what's malal-malal ?

AngeL BeaR said...

uh..'malal-malal'? me also dunno la...where u got that word?

Anonymous said...

gregchai: hi Angel nanti susah tidur tu kalu minum kupi o malam-malam

sorry, lady, malam, not malal!
it was my mistake, pardon for my innatention.

AngeL BeaR said...

hahahaa..its ok...sometimes I'm like dat also~ =p

'malam-malam' means 'night' =)

XOXO said...

a kind of "good night"?
night-night?! ;)

AngeL BeaR said...

gregchai: hi Angel nanti susah tidur tu kalu minum kupi o malam-malam

means: Hi Angel, it will be hard to sleep if you drink coffee late at night.

malam = Night
malam-malam = late at night. =)

XOXO said...

lol, ok
Understood. Thank you for patience.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org