My Daily Tweets

Followers


She is determined to leave him.

She called and informed me today that she packed her stuff while he is at work. Not a single thing going to be left out. Everything - the furnitures, TV, beds, car, clothes, forks, spoons, pots and pans, everything! She's going to take everything with her, and no, she won't be moving somewhere near. She has draft her plans since few months ago and now it's time to launch the attack. All stuff that she can't carry along she has given it away or sold it out. That lady really meant what she said.

I wonder how would that fellow react when he reaches home today, find the house empty. Regret? He should have realized it long time ago. Angry? He should realized how he had hurt her in the past.

I guess she already had enough. In fact, more than enough. It's payback time. She once told me, "I went to that house and it was empty when I moved in. Now, I leave the house empty, as it was in the first place."

Well my friend, I know you choose what is good for you. I wish you well.

To all guys out there...we women can be mean...real mean when we return the favor back to you all. *Laughs* So don't hurt the woman who loves you...cause you never know how bad she can return it back to you! ^_^V

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Payback time! BTW, you based in KK or KL/Selangor? If you're in the Klang Valley, check out my latest post!

Unknown said...

Huhuuu...If I have a strength like that woman..

merapuswz@webber said...

way to go..

XOXO said...

Similar to my situation. He was simply shocked. He didn't expect that.

Mankind, that may happen with everyone of you. Women , they are very self-respectful, courageous and can fight for their happiness by all means. Even though it hurts... through tears and sufferings they step further... to find a lovely person who will never offend, dissapoint and make them unhappy.

My message to you, guys! You should be more responsive to your ladies!

AngeL BeaR said...

Gallivanter: I am in KK now..on that date I might be in Tawau for a roadshow...uhuhuh...I really wish I am there~! =(

Alv: It's all about choices what is good for us. You can do it if you really put your heart into it.

Merapu: yeah...

Xoxo: that's the spirit gal! =)

bubbleberry said...

lol at last she did it hahaha .. bravo to her eh .. at least this time she dint bulldoze the whole plc (u know what i mean ..sine we are all ready for her Oder)

AngeL BeaR said...

yeah, I was surprised when she called to asked me how to get rid of her tong gas...hahahaha....for a while I thought she said wanted to ask us to come over and tear the house apart like she initially planned! *laughs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org