My Daily Tweets

Followers


Well, as you can see, I'm trying to 'convert' my current 2 template page into 3. I don't know how it going to turn out, but yeah, I'm trying to do something new around. We just see how it goes. Updates will be on from time to time, but bear with the mess around my page okay! =D

PS: Because of the newly 'renovated' page, I had lost the blogger's list in my page. I had tried my best to retrieve it, and should your link is not in, kindly leave me a message at my shoutbox and I will add you. Thanks.

1 comments:

Medusa said...

lol it always happen to me.. too.. lmao! :) btw.. gd luck in changing ur new layout.. n background! :D (erk.. is it done yet..? :O)

:P i save my bloglist manually like.. cut n paste it on.. ms office or something like that.. O_O"" hm... i know.. O_O"" byk keja! lol..

:) looking forward to c ur.. new.. thing! :D nitey nite hun! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org