My Daily Tweets

Followers



My mom's friend just adopted 2 puppies from my uncle's in Kepayan. How I wish I could have one but...4 cats (one is mine) and 4 dogs at home?


8 comments:

Kay Leaf said...

~*uinah*~

cute de neh~!!!

i want a pink nose dog... looking for one now... anybody?

Anonymous said...

Wah-lau-eh...u already have 4 cats and 4 dogs at home...how can you take care of so many pets?

what a beautiful puppies..so cute!

Unknown said...

Wah so cute....

AngeL BeaR said...

kay: go find at gaya street..hehehe

Daniel: well...among those animals, I actually 'officially' owned one cat..the rest belongs to my sister and aunts. 2 dogs to guard in front, 2 dogs to guard at the backyard and 4 cats jumping around the house. hehehe...but how i wish for another playful puppy to play!!

Alv.B: cute leh...these pups are mixed breed. The 'kici'2 pindik type. =p

Kay Leaf said...

~*erm*~

normally gaya street rehat jor when i wake up.

Miss Mathew said...

Huhu!!! Pups!!! Love them!!! i want to own a dog again...but d thought of losing it 1 day..bikin sedih owh...

XOXO said...

very adorable...
I wish I have cats but I am allergic and that makes me sad.

I know how happy a quadruped can make you!!!

Medusa said...

ehhehe comellll! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org