My Daily Tweets

Followers

A woman decides to have a face lift for her birthday. She spends $5000 and feels pretty good about the results.


On her way home, she stops at a news stand to buy a newspaper. Before leaving she says to the clerk, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old do you think I am?"


"About 32," is the reply. "I'm exactly 47," the woman says happily.


A little while later she goes into McDonald's and asks the counter girl the very same question. She replies, "I guess about 29."


"Nope, I'm 47." Now, she's feeling really good about herself.


She stops in a drug store on her way down the street. She goes up to the counter to get some mints and asks the clerk the same burning question. The clerk responds, "Oh, I'd say 30."


Again she proudly responds, "I am 47, but thank you."


While waiting for the bus to go home, she asks an old man the same question. He replies, "Lady, I'm 78 and my eye sight is going. Although, when was young, there was a sure way to tell how old a woman was. It sounds very forward, but it requires you to let me put my hands under your bra. Then I can tell you exactly how old you are."


They wait in silence on the empty street until curiosity gets the best of her. She finally blurts out, "What the heck, go ahead."


He slips both of his hands under her blouse and under her bra and begins to feel around very slowly and carefully. After a couple of minutes of this, she says, "Okay, okay, how old am I?"


He completes one last squeeze of her breasts, removes his hands, and says, "Madam, you are 47."


Stunned and amazed, the woman says, "That was incredible,
how could you tell?" The old man replies, "Promise you won't get mad?"


"I promise", she says. He replies, "I was behind you in line at McDonald's."

1 comments:

Lee said...

Hello Angel Bear, ha ha ha. I sure love your sense of humour.
Nothing like smiles and laughter to bring out the sun or push away dark clouds.
Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day, Lee.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org