I just came back from Growball Cinema in Centre Point to watch Night At The Museum 2 with my brother and his fiancee.
The new night watchman at New York's Museum of Natural History finds that the job comes with more responsibility than he ever dreamed in this wild fantasy comedy directed by Shawn Levy and starring Ben Stiller, Robin Williams, Mickey Rooney, and Dick Van Dyke. Larry Daley (Stiller) is a kind-hearted dreamer who always knew that he was destined for greatness, he just never quite knew how. None of his ideas or inventions has panned out, so with a heavy heart, he takes a regular job as a lowly graveyard-shift security guard at the Museum of Natural History in order to provide a more stable life for himself and his ten-year-old son. His first night on the job, however, he finds that guardianship of the museum is far from stable -- at nightfall, an Egyptian spell brings the artifacts and wax figures to life!
If you love Night At The Museum 1...then this surely be yours to watch too! I really recommend this movie. =)
Eclipse Teams dominate NXL World Cup 🏆
9 months ago











1 comments:
I've planned to watch it too...hope I can spare a time for this..huhuu..still working ni..
Post a Comment