My Daily Tweets

Followers

" There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go."

7 comments:

Unknown said...

emm.. I think I understand.. as you say, you still keep trying.. anyway..God will lead you a way.. GBU

AngeL BeaR said...

God has shown the way. The only way I had left is to let go and moved on.

Anonymous said...

it needs a lot of strengths to let go right? but God bless you...He always will...right?

AngeL BeaR said...

even when you don't have the strength to let go, you had to do what you got to do before it destroy you. Yes, I believe God won't give me something that is more than I could carry. Thank you sis.

Twofivesix256 said...

Sometimes, something has to go to give something BETTER a way and a space to be in your life. We all know you can go through this, dingo :)

Miss Mathew said...

Hey AngelBear, whtever it is, frm reading ur blog all ths while, I'm certain tht d decision U made is the right decision. Stay strong ya

Aki said...

I am reading your posting as if it was me who was composing it. Do what I did, head high to a new direction and it will, we pray, be better if not the best.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org