My Daily Tweets

Followers

I know my blog posts has been declining. Hahaha...Unlike the previous months before, it's always full of things that I wanted to express, share here with you all. In fact, I had a lot, but I just don't have the idea how to put into words. In the end, it will be just an idea without anything to publish. Take it easy ya...even Stephen King has the days where he needed inspiration to write (apa lagi sa...). Too much ideas sometimes might makes you people tired of my post...don't you think so? So I am trying to keep my post on not so regular basis these days...but I am trying to make it interesting..I hope.

Oklaaaaaaaa....I will try to bug your blogrolls updated with my posts... =p

What do I up to these days? Owh yeah, reflecting back on my birthday that has just passed by, I cannot thank you enough for the nice birthday greetings (where got bad ones kan?) I got via email, SMS, phone call, Facebook, Tagged, MIRC, YM, Blog (yes, TwoFiveSix gave me a special dedication!)...thank you thank you thank you...I think this is the time where I said lots of 'thank you's'...hehehehe~~ thank you Russel for the specially made mango-yogurt flavoured cake that doesn't have a name (you should name it AngeLBeaR or DingoBee cake hihihihi). Thank you Leanna for the cream coloured dress, thank you for the Sushi King, thank you for bringing me for retail teraphy...muahahahaha....

May God Bless You all and what do you know...it's another post updated! =p

3 comments:

HoneyBUZZin said...

Happy Birthday Angel...huhu..ter'miss' ..cos I don't know..
So bz lately...tia terupdate sia punia blog..
Wish u all the best girl! Keep on blogging!....Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Angel.....another one year old (hehe)....age doesnt matter...but the experiences u grow up with the age.....makes us WE today....(^_^)

Unknown said...

Keep blogging, it is fun,meeting nice people like you,reading nice posts, learning a thing or two, what else?.. ya, something you can use your blog to let out the steam.

Happy Birthday Angel even it is a belated one but the sincerity is the same.

take care now

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org