My Daily Tweets

Followers

Truth to be told, I feel emotionally drained since the past few days. To those who came for me for advice, I am sorry if you guys think that I am not helping nor my advice to you doesn't seem to be the words of what you want to hear.

1st - I already think of what is the best to tell you in the nicest way, the nicest words I could think of before hit it on your faces with a more harsh, truthful words that I kept inside. I would answer "Yes" "No" instead of giving you a long lecture on how to overcome your problems is because I knew in the end you would only want me to listen instead of wanted to get some advice. You will NEVER follow what I told you, nor do I expected you to follow it anyway. What do you want me to say? Or is it you prefer me to cut you in the middle of the conversation and say "Listen here, you stupid idiot, don't you have any other things to do than bug me now? This simple problem also you don't know how to solve ah?!?" You pick.

2nd - When my answer seems brief, it doesn't mean that I am being insensitive. It means that I want you to think for yourselves what those simple, short answers meant. When I said "You'll be just fine." I meant it. I had my faith in you that you will be just okay if only you didn't waste too much time and energy thinking over it. Okay, want me to be honest? Here's the truth: The so called problem of yours are NOTHING. Means you think too much to make your mind complicated. When I said "You'll be just fine means there is no problem at all." There. Is that what you all want me to tell you?

3rd - I am not married...I am single, had broken relationships before so whatever you husband and wife's problem aren't supposed to be refer to me. Please. Get some married friends to tell you how to cope with it. I don't know why your husband is cranky. I don't know why he doesn't like your cooking. I don't want to hear you complaining how he bugs you with his attitudes that you can't accept because why then you start seeing this and complaining after tying the knot.

Sorry if all of you seems to get 'uninspired' advice from me lately. If you think that I am being selfish and all, it's up to you. If you think I am being mean, heartless person who was insensitive, uncaring friend, then it's okay.

Bear to remind this in your minds - before these, how many times did I asked from you all the same to be returned back to me? Did I ever even bug you and called you all and say "Nothing, I called just because I need someone to talk" without even asking if you are busy or not. Did anyone ever even bother to ask me how is my day before start yapping at me about your so called problems. Did any of you who starts to think me becoming a selfish person ever thinks that if I got my own problems to think of? Some of you didn't even spare 5 minutes for me to pour my heart out.

Sorry if I am being selfish for not able to tell you how pity I am because of you being sad over some certain things that been repeated over and over again;

Sorry if I am being selfish for giving you a simple, short answer instead of the long ones that you prefer to hear to kill your time;

Sorry if I am being selfish because I feel down myself and I can't attend to your bad moods;

Sorry if I am being selfish for not able to tell you things that you wanted to hear only;

Sorry if I am being selfish to spare some time just for me.

Just because I seem strong, doesn't mean that I have no weaknesses.
Just because I smiled outside doesn't mean that my heart never bleeds.
Just because I walked with my heads high doesn't mean I never stumbled and fell.
Just because when I seem not listening doesn't means I never care.

Think about it.

6 comments:

AJ said...

Wah..everyone have their own problem. He/She must understand it.if he's a guy,maybe he likes you.so you have to watch out.

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Dont be sad....People tends to takes other people for granted...

Each of us having our own emotional moment.. Including you...

And they will understand how you felt now.. At least I do.. :)

Cheer up! ^_^

Don MS said...

Kadangkala kelemahan kita itu adalah satu kekuatan kita sebenarnya..

just think in reverse side...

Peoples should worry himself if he/she never had any weaknesses... coz there must be something wrong with him!

Unknown said...

I understand your situation AB. I'm currently having the same problem. I cant entertain or listen any 'problems' now as I'm in too. People like to get some words from me for cpomfort I sure.. but me myself I cant myself. Sometimes people get me wrong.. they said Im STRONGER than my look. They are so WRONG.. I'm weak inside...

I'm single too.. not married.. currently having a difficult time in my relationship and so many to thinks.. how to give advise??.. whatever it is.. I keep trying to move on...

HoneyBUZZin said...

Dear AngelBear,

I was so engrossed with my work lately...
Just couldn't care much about problems...bila happy, I treat myself a nice dinner...if I'm sad or a little bit down, will listen to that JAy-jay and Eyen's Hits FM station..at least they make me forgets my misery.

I really hope to meet up with you someday.....yea someday...but for now, I'll choose to stay anonymous.
You take good care Girl! giving u HUGS!

kukuanga said...

we can tolerate little annoyance, but being a dumpsite.. no lah kan?

so, i guess, its alright to be selfish and be firm about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org