My Daily Tweets

Followers

A friend posted a video link in her Facebook today with an angry message so I decided to take a look what is it all about. Apparently, it's a video of a woman in Singapore hitting a small dog for biting the cushion. Look at this video below: (You can view the news here.)


My heart really breaks everytime the dogs yapped in pain. Imagine that it was a small toddler being repeatedly hit on the head. Lady, whoever you are...this is NOT THE WAY to discipline your dog!! What are you thinking???? I wish someone could whack her head and let her feel how that dog feels.

I hope that the dog will be rescued from its abuser as soon as possible. It deserve a better place, a better owner who can give him a good home.

So, if anyone of you ever think of dumping your animals anywhere you like, here's what they think about you:


"I just belong to a TOTAL LOSER."

Love your pets.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am totally disgusted to say the least,,,,

Just a random girl... said...

OMG! That's so fucking cruel and stupid! Yeah, I hope someone whack her head like that too! *pissed-off*

nc said...

that doggy is so cute..kalau ya pn marah tak kn la mo rutan smpai begitu.
sa mau dia yg kena rutan balik nanti.
i hate animal abuse.

Naomi said...

Irresponsible people. never thought animal is a living creature too

HoneyBUZZin said...

She is such a monster!!

Adrianna said...

As if the dog knew what she said. What a dumb fuck of a woman. Kesian la d dog. Next time keep a freakin stuffed toy that wont chew or do anything. benci lah!

AngeL BeaR said...

given the chance, I wish I can whack her head...stupid py woman...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org