My Daily Tweets

Followers

All thanks for the rest, medicine, peace and quiet that I have (other than watching my cats jumping up and down around the house), I am getting better (even went to Wagamama for my birthday dinner with my family last night...AngeLBeaR is still well and kicking!).

Lee mentioned in his comment in my previous post last night about Hor Yan Hor herbal tea. I am actually having it every night before bed time since I am sick. Actually couple of days ago I had quite high fever that I took not one but 3 of them in a single mug!


You can easily get it from any hypermarkets (nowadays it was sold in boxes). I got one box and keep the rest as needed. Seriously, if you experienced flu, sore throat, this works just fine.

Take a packet or two, brew in hot water like you normally did for your normal tea, dump in few pieces of preserved lime or some lime juice if you wanted to. It can be taken either hot or cold.

For some people, it might had this strong herbal smell and tasted totally different from any 'liong cha' or herbal drink you got from the coffee shop. Thus, adding the preserved lime would 'neutralize' the taste a bit. I had suggested this to few friends who never tried it before and they all said they feel better after the first mug (don't know la if they said it because scared I'm going to recommend a much stronger herb, hahahahhaa!!).

Anyway, if you got sick, don't forget to see doctor too. So far, I had no problem having this after taking my prescribed medicines. Everyone get healthy ya! ^_^V

5 comments:

smallkucing said...

yes..i also drink HYH when am ill

Unknown said...

So happy to hear you up and kicking, yes when i was small used to drink a lot of HYH but back then the packing was not as canggih as of now,, time flies right?

stay healthy all the time ya

HoneyBUZZin said...

Stay healthy sis.... :)

Online Tea Shop said...

really nice post about herbal tea, one of the best tea for good health specially green tea. I heard that it is very useful in various type of diseases like heart disease, cancer and many more. As a study says that if you drink 4 cups of Green Tea per day for 14 days then it reduces systolic and diastolic Blood Pressure, fasting total cholesterol, body fat and body weight.

Hovid eCommerce said...

Hi, thanks for your support to Hovid's products! (^_^)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org