My Daily Tweets

Followers

Well, apart from the brownies I got in my previous post, I purchased something else to bring back home:


Tadaaaaa!!!!!  I asked the paintballer the name of these 'sweets' that I purchased (whose missus sold me these cute things (okay, I can't resist cute stuff!)), he said it's called 'puding kacang'.  o.o

It has a glossy, sleek skin on the outside (like a hardened jelly), with mashed green bean (supposedly) on the inside.  Very sweet.  If you have a sweet tooth like me, you surely gonna like this.  I bought this for RM35 (50 pcs)...and it worth every single cent since I knew it's not easy to shape all these and people like me only know how to pop into the mouth and savor the taste!  Hahahaha...with good stuff like these, I will not be hesitate to order from him again in the future.  

Want to order?  You can contact my Facebook and I'll give you his number. =) 

5 comments:

cleffairy said...

Wuiks... I tot they're plastic. LOL... so cute. Edible rupanya!

StellaClaire-Richard said...

WOW...nmpk sedap..puding kacang pula ni...mmg fav sya ni kalau dessert...:) Colorful lg tu..wahh

smallkucing said...

cute...i saw a Cili at STP's blog but didnt know where to get these.

Tina said...

Hi Angel... I thought I smelt food! These are jelly? They look like colourful fruit. I like the previous post too.. the pretty brownies. Too beautiful to eat!

BTW my new blog is running. Baru join Sabah blogger. Hehe.. Senang2 go lah look-see!

AngeL BeaR said...

cleffairy: ahahahahahaha...mcm plastic kan...hahahaha....

stella: hehehe...lawa banar..sayang mo makan eh...

smallkucing: I can give u this guy's number and he can contact u.

aunty Tina: not exactly jelly...will get you one someday and let u have a taste ya =)

in btw, welcome to the blogger's world!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org