My Daily Tweets

Followers


This is Girl-Girl.  Couple weeks ago, I found her wandering aimlessly in front at the corridor beneath our proshop amidst the people walking passed by, ignoring her.  Lost and hungry, I just took her in.  Now, she's living happily in our proshop among 10 more other cats.

I wonder...how come people can simply ignore this cute little kitten? 

4 comments:

cleffairy said...

Girl girl is sooo cute. I got a Meow Meow at home too... not so cute though, but she's very smart. =D She's toilet trained and can flush the toilet and likes to travel in her carrier bag with me too. =d

Unknown said...

Hey,Angel, just wonder how many stray cats have you saved so far,,,,keep up the good works though>

god bless ya

AngeL BeaR said...

Cleffairy: ur Meow2 is sure smart! =)

eugene: to date, I can't count how many my family and I had saved so far, that include those had been give away to good family, died of sickness or missing and the current ones we had.

Small Kucing said...

Good that she found a home

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org