My Daily Tweets

Followers

One thing that I had to admit is that I can't bake and I don't like to bake.  I love those goodies - cakes of all kinds (especially chocolate!), cookies, buns...owh well...whenever I want to have some I could just hop to my favorite bakery and get it rather than making it myself, better still...if someone generous enough to get it for me!  Hehehe....

It's different from my sister Kirstin, though.  She is interested in baking and all the stuff that relates to it (I think she got it from my late Aunty Toni).   So recently she had been attending Nancy Lim's Baking Class and usually, she'll be bringing back some stuff - food off course to feed the hungry bear at home =p

This time, she bought back these (they are learning how to decorate cupcakes and here's what she has done):











Okay, I know it's not that pretty looking.  She is learning and I am sure that she will improve in future! ^_^V

7 comments:

Tina said...

Good for Kirstin! Tell her the trick is not to use too many colours in one cake... unless she wants to create a 'flower garden' atmosphere. I've tasted her mooncakes and I thought they were great!

Unknown said...

nice deco bha..
hihi..

adik aku pn minat baking..
aku jg yg mls

Small Kucing said...

too pretty to eat la...i love the one with the Christmas tree

AngeL BeaR said...

Aunty tina: I will tell her that. =)

Mikko: hahaha...sama la..malas baking ni..tau makan jak =p

smallkucing: yeah me too...and I already wallop that one! =p

nc said...

cantik2 o itu cup cakes..luv the one one with luv luv :)

Car Loan Calculator said...

nice....^^
thanks for sharing~~~have a nice day~~~

Josephine Kiun said...

nice deco! *thumbs up*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org