My Daily Tweets

Followers

This is actually a belated post.  I am still figuring out how and which photos to sort out. 

Anyway, couple days ago I went to Amcorp Mall (to Bookxcess actually) and set up a 'date' with SmallKucing and his Mamarazzi.  Wasn't that hard to spot him when I arrived.  But he's kinda shy...or is it fear someone will report to his 'dear'?  Hehehehehe.....anyway, Mamarazzi gave me a bag loads of goodies....haiya...so segan leh...

 
Gingerbread couple...luckily Mamarazzi warned me beforehand that it's not for makan...
(it really smells and looks real!)
else I would had 'ngap' it...uhuhuhu...



...and generously gave me this bag of biscuit....it's called 'hiong piah'...and thus, automatically has been put into 'AngeLBeaR's favorite food' list - it's real good!!! =p


and more of these...pamelo...keropok...and the small orange thingy (a plastic bag of those but I only took out few to show it to you).  The small tangerine fruit is nice...no need to peel lah, I just wash and 'ngap' at one go with the skin...the pamelo also already gone to my tummy by now hahahaha....


Somemore....a voucher from Bookxcess!  ^_^V

Waaaaaa......thank you SmallKucing and Mamarazzi!  It's nice to meet you and hopefully, can meet up again the next time I visit KL ya... =)

1 comments:

Small Kucing said...

The ginger bread girl girl and boy boy made by my Dear's mommy. hehehehe

That Hiong piah nice hor...the inti still soft.

AIya...thank you for your goodies also leh. Nice meeting you :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org