I hate people who abuse animals.
Recently, another clip is widely circulated to find the culprit of a Chinese guy, believed to be a Malaysian slap the poor dog just to force him to do some tricks. Sadly, this clip is recorded by a lady, believed to be the owner of the dog...how come you just let your pet been abused like that????
Owh, next time if you wanted to do something bad, don't keep it in a pendrive and drop it somewhere. Apparently karma wants you to get exposed so the whole world know what you been doing.
PICK SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!!!!
Updates:
I had to remove the video from my post because it was been removed by Youtube. Anyway, there are several tips given by the concerned Facebookers:
1 - The time the culprits were tracked down, they had moved out (wah, so scared now ah?).
2 - That the guy is a drug addict, wanted by police.
3 - The lady has deliberately removed the photos of the poor dog from her Facebook (too late, we know it was yours!)
4 - She got a son...and some people mistook her ex-husband for the guy inside the video. If this is concerned about her and her stupid boyfriend, leave the kid and the innocent ones alone.
An online petition has been set up: http://www.petitiononline.com/SOSSushi/petition.html
if you a concerned citizen who really against cruelty to animals, please do drop your support. Thank you.
Eclipse Teams dominate NXL World Cup 🏆
9 months ago











10 comments:
How I wish to be like Casper the Ghost and go right into time space and scared the hell out of this maniac. Such a sicko! Crazy Chinese Man.
I can't watch the video cause my line's too slow but from your description I'm sure it's real bad. Anyway, hi, and I'm a new follower=)
honey: hope he get the karma that he deserves.
isabelle: it is bad...one man punch and slap a helpless dog just to get him to do some little trick is just too much!
btw, welcome to my blog! =)
Jahat oh! >.< ee..
My MIL is not exactly an animal lover either... while me... I love cats and dogs...they make better friends than humans, seriously.
Hi Angel Bear...he and owner not here in Canada, or get free food and lodging at least 2 years at the Queen's expense.
Here you fool around with drugs will get slap with heavy fines, jail, but abuse animals, the judge will throw the book at suspect.
Sad to see there are such people. Pity.
Best regards, lee.
kenot view the video already..removed.
Some people just like and love to bully others. Even a small animals. What a shame.
See you around.
Regards:
lunaticg.
via Sabahan Bloggers Club.
My MIL hated animals... and i suspect that's why she's vegetarian. Grrr... I know last time she rotan my hubby's dog... den ah... not even 6 mth after hubby went college... the dog suddenly died. I hope the dog din die because of kena rotan lo...
Now I got Meow Meow... nid to bring her along for CNY...*sigh* please pray for me and Meow Meow!
cleffairy: waaaa....cruel juga!! uhuhuhu...hopefully meow2 will be alrite...
Post a Comment