My Daily Tweets

Followers

I'm supposed to wake up early on Sunday morning for a sunrise photo shot with Leanna.  However, since she didn't feel well the night before, she only ring me at 7am plus and was on the way to pick me up for breakfast before attending her weekend class in OUM.  

While waiting at the front porch, I noticed that one of the roses that my aunt planted has bloomed.  (I admit I don't have green fingers, everything I planted never grew...geez...):


An hour or so later, here's how it looks like:



Have a nice week ahead!  ^_^V

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the third picture the most,with water droplets on it..

hey have a great week ahead and god bless ya

Unknown said...

I like the third picture too...AB you go and 'siram' after the first shot kan? hehehee...Happy Monday

AngeL BeaR said...

eugene: thanks. you have a great week too!

ALv: hahahaa...mula2 tu amik gambar terus keluar..bila balik baru siram bunga~ =p

Small Kucing said...

you tanam? So nice. I dont have green fingers

AngeL BeaR said...

small kucing: i know how to take pix only..hahahah

Tina said...

Beautiful rose, Angel. Colour also very nice. Your aunty must be pleased.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org