I had to wait at least 1 hour before it was my turn to get a hairwash first...since it was public holiday and only she and the other shampoo girl manning the saloon. Luckily I came early, so even though there are quite a number of customers there, I still can get myself all donned up and in time to the reception (thankfully it's just 5 minutes drive from our proshop!).
Hair wash first...blow dry...then Lenny started with the make up first. Told her this time I want to keep it simple...the last time she did it for my cousin's wedding, it was with fake eyelashes and all..I feel like having 2 caterpillars stuck on my eyelids. Few dabs there, brush here and there. Tada...! Make up is done! =)
Hairdo...ok, actually I dun really fancy curls...but since my SIL is waiting for her turn I decided just to get on with it lah...after all, it will be the last time I see my hair in long curls (ah..I didn't tell you that I will be getting haircut, am I?). Lenny kept on telling me that my hair is long, should get it rebonded or curl or something..didn't tell her that it will be her last to comb my long hair...LOL...
Anyway, had fun time at the wedding...Leanna can't attend so I asked my friend, Kaynisa to replace her...
Kaynisa & Me
My bro & SIL.
The groom, Ollie @ Sebastian with my bro.
Sorry people, no food photos this time as we share table with some strangers...no good lah having them to wait until I finish take photo (usually I'll take few snaps from different angles for one dish =p).
We left the reception at about 10pm. Not wanting to waste our good clothes, my brother suggested we went to watch 'Johnny English - Reborn' for the midnight show. Okay, so it's weird to see people wearing pretty clothes and make up to watch movie, especially..the one who's wearing a red cheongsam that is so obviously striking among us..hahahaha....
Who cares anyway, I really had my fun...dance, sing at the reception and then to the movies, had a good laugh. A really good evening to end with.
So...the last time for my long hair.... =p











3 comments:
very "fit" wor the cheong Sam. :)
Angelbear in ceongsam..gorgeoussss :)
small kucing: 'fat' is the correct word...LOL
nc: thank u~~~~ =)
Post a Comment