My Daily Tweets

Followers

The other day, me and my friends were having some drinks and talking about getting our own asset someday.  It is important to own something for yourself for your own security, don't you think so?  I had to admit that there are lots of things you need to consider when getting that property to call it your own.  

Location, the condition, surroundings...and so many more need to be taken into consideration before purchasing certain property, as per according to needs and afford ability.  When we mentioned about property - be it for lease, sale or rent, the first thing that came into mind is the local newspaper.  We would look around the pages, circling, crossing whichever that is relevant.

But sadly...most of them came in vague descriptions.  Price, brief location, say...a city (off course la it's in the city, but which one?), brief description - near a bus stop, near sports complex...(again, unclear descriptions) and then phone number.  Then we take all the trouble again to call, text...or sometimes drive in circles to looking for the exact location of the said property.  I had been through this with my friends and relatives who wanted to purchase and to survey first...got lost, feels like the description doesn't fit with the real thing and so many more.  In the end, it's all disappointment and waste of time.  Frustrated.

So, back to the topic about my discussion with my friends, I got this 'Aha!' moment (imagine light bulb on top of my head, LOL) and I was thinking...if there's some classified websites for different type of services and products, property must have too, right?  

As soon as I reached home, I log into my computer and I really found something that made my search easier, saves time. Propwall  full fill the criteria that I was looking for.  Complete with details from locations all around the state (I had friends who are looking for assets outside the city), price and even photos!  =)

I also discovered iProperty, where you can also scout for properties around the country and overseas as well.  If you are currently homeowners or property hunters, there are reviews for certain places that you wanted to know, or discuss in forum about anything you want to know, or sharing your information about properties that will be useful especially to new owners - Thinkproperty has it for you.  

You see, I discovered that it is important to get reliable sources like these before making your purchase, so that you'll know that your investment is not going to waste for nothing, don't you think so?  

2 comments:

Small Kucing said...

Ya..iProperty is very good place to search for property. My aunt sold her property also via iPorperty

Just said...

i sold my property tru mudah.com :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org