We went to the Empire Hotel & Country Club to attend the 2011 Think Big Innovate Forum.
Arrived early in the morning and get our tags.
Ahem...ok...they did ask 'Name to print on the tag'.
So I put 'Angel Bear' and they really did it! =p
My...uh...breakfast.
Posing first before entering the hall...hehehehe...
Photo credit to Leanna.
Who else will be sitting beside me...? =p
Opening speech by the Brunei's Minister of Communication
Photo credit to Wendy.
After the speech by the minister, session one begun. "Igniting the Fires of Entrepreneuship" addressed by Mr. Derek Sivers, founder of CD Baby, USA (More info, check here [click]); Moderated by Mr. Keeran Janin, founder of MeSixty Sdn. Bhd. [Click].
Tea break! ^_^V
I had to admit though, that there are lots of information gathered that I can't explain into words here. Different sessions gives different things to think about. Though it talks mostly about the Brunei market as such, I find some of the points useful, especially when reaching out to present ourself as the product, the brand through social media.
I came into one conclusion that day: There are so many ways to reach out, especially when one is really thinking of starting a product, brand through social media - you just got to get the right one, fully use it to the max, reach out, dedicate yourself and your time. Nothing is impossible in the network world without boundaries.
another..uh...pose before going back to our hotel.
sorry the hair is in a little mess as it's windy!!!! =p


















2 comments:
You know something? Mamarazzi make the BEEEEESSSSSSSTTTTT bihun goreng. Nobody can beat her bihun goreng punya. (faster help me bodek, u oso will got habuan leh)
@Cleff...no need to bodek la
@Angel Bear...nanti baju jadi like marilyn Monroe :p
Post a Comment