My Daily Tweets

Followers

Woke up since 4:30am.  After tossing and turning restlessly on the bed, yours truly can't sleep so she decided to switched on her laptop and searched through her photo folders.  (Thinking to kacau any possible burung hantu that is still awake in Facebook or Twitter, but then changed her mind).  

Anyway, seems to be I opened the wrong folder lah.  Of all the things I can look through, I opened my Brunei folder and found some of the food photos that still haven't seen daylight yet.  It made me miss this particular place we had for breakfast during our last day in Brunei.


Ok, don't be surprised there...it's normal for signboards with Jawi in Brunei.
Anyway, this is the place they bring us.  Basically, we just tag along lah...


Further back...a group of hungry bloggers already there...


Did I mentioned that this shop has been run by at least the 3rd generation of the family? (or so I was told)
AngeLBeaR with her face as thick as Great Wall of China spotted this framed photo of the old Chop Jing Chew near the counter and immediately snap this.  Luckily the nice tauke niang just let me be =p

Anyway, food's here!


Fresh buns made daily.  
This is not mine though.  Can't remember who ordered this.  
I am tempted but since I would cause someone go hungry, I decided not to. Hehehehe~ =p


This is what I had....one of their signature dishes...kue tiaw kicap something (updated @ 8:52am: Dinoza told me this is called 'Sesame Kue Tiaw')...(see, tau makan only!!)
It's almost like kue tiaw kon lo mee but generously heaped with deep fried fish slice.
You see, I don't normally like kue tiaw that much, and always prefer mee or meehoon but this one is an exceptional!  It goes well with lime/calamansi and freshly chopped chillies.  
A perfect meal to start the day in Brunei, especially if you plan for a long walk after that. =) 


...and washed it all down with Teh-O ping.  Too sweet for my tastebuds though.
I had to remind myself to order my drinks with less sugar. =.=|||

Okay, now I am really hungry.  Let's see what I have in the kitchen to fix something to eat!  

1 comments:

Small Kucing said...

darn hungry now la....chammm....kena masssak instant noodle again

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org