My Daily Tweets

Followers

During my friend's parents' visit to KK not so long ago for her convo, I practically eat out every single day until they return to West Malaysia.  I can't begin where to start the food list but sadly I didn't get to take photos out of respect...well...you don't expect to let the elderly to let you keep on snapping the photos until the food gets cold =.=

Anyway, every once in a while, preparing my own food at home is just like an adventure for me sometimes and I love it because I am free to use any kind of ingredients to use, with the quantities that I like and so on. Sometimes the outcome is not as what I expected to be, but most of the time, it turn out good (vain mode ON).


 So today, I decided to prepare something simple, yet it's one of my favorite.


Nasi Pulut Ayam Rendang (Rendang Chicken) ala AngeLBeaR =p
(The nasi pulut (glutinous rice) is topped with serunding daging) 

Now who said AngeLBeaR can't cook? =p

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org