My Daily Tweets

Followers

"...Cause' I know that he knows that I'm unfaithful and it kills him inside to know that I am happy with some other guy..." - Unfaithful, by Rihanna.

Well, in the midst of the hot weather, there's a hot topic discussed yesterday when an article that says Malaysian women are among the most unfaithful after a survey is conducted.



The article published at The Star Online yesterday.
To read the article, click HERE.

It says that during a recent survey made by condom producer Durex among 29,000 women from 36 countries, 39% of them are Malaysian women who confessed that they cheated on their partners, which makes the 3rd rank, while Ghana (62%) and Thailand (59%) came out as the first and second, Russia (33%) and Singapore (19%) made into 4th and 5th rank of the most unfaithful respectively.

Hrm...now let's see...there are at least 14 million women in Malaysia from all walks of life and how many that 39% out of 29,000 counts and thus putting that image as the same for all Malaysian women?  

While I can't deny that there are Malaysian women who cheated on their partners, I still can't accept this recent survey result as a reflection for all the other 14million women in this country.  Why? I am one of those Malaysian women who proudly will stand by her man as long as she was needed.  

And being as someone who been cheated on and got her heart broken not once, not twice (yes, I admit this), not the one who cheats...where does this survey counts?  

I also don't back up the excuses of women who cheated because their partners cheated at the first place,  (well, I don't think that's cheating already, that is 'mutual having affairs' LOL).  I seen there are more women (Malaysian women in particular) willingly to endure this and live on their own and instead of going out searching their own lovers, they stick to the marriage, thick and thin, regardless what society said about their partners, and painstakingly endure the heartache day by day.

So don't get too excited by the small, not-exactly-reflecting-the-truth survey results, guys.  While that survey result says so, I still beg to differ.  

For yours truly here, is one - I don't cheat on my partner, I found no reason to, I don't think it is necessary.  

For those who been with cheating partners, then I am so sorry.  Just be thankful that you found out the truth, no matter how painful it is - for a better one.

So, while there are some men lamented all women go for wealth...looks and all...think about the women that you ignored, rejected who might see the good in you and yet you failed to see in them.

I came into conclusion as this:  Those who really loves you will never cheat or go for another one or leave because no matter how attractive the other person is, no matter how rich the other guy is...no matter how good the other person is, he/she knew to value and love the ones that they already have.  The grass might be greener the other side, but if the current pastures are as green and lush as the other side, why not just stay at the same path.  

So, to some people who thinks that some other people is not good enough for them, think again...with or without those material things, those looks...what do you have left?  

That's just my personal opinion.  If you think differently than me, then...that's just a matter of your own personal thoughts.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org