My Daily Tweets

Followers

I am lucky that I am blessed with little things that comes my way.  

Koko K asked me to pick one again...and this time, I got my 2nd kitty pluggy and I choose this cute yellow fella.  Reminded me of my missing Ollie, the stray that I adopted years ago - whom I always fondly remember the first day I saw him given to me...sick, scrawny, dirty, glassy eyes...stared at me from a small shoe box.  He is barely smaller a bit than my palm back then, too hungry, too weak to utter a cry.  I took him in that very moment.  

Months later, though he is very sickly and easily caught fever and flu during rainy days, Ollie is just like any other healthy kitty, playing, sleeping and wandering around the house everywhere he pleased.  Then one day, I came back from a paintball tournament and Ollie was not there to greet me at the door like he used to.  He was gone without a trace, till now.  =(

Anyway, I always kept a positive thought that Ollie is in a better home, where a family needed him to cheer someone, like he did to me.  This is the reminder of him, in which, the closest that I can get to see him whenever I missed him.


It will also reminded me of the token of friendship, and the happy thoughts that came with it.

thank you! =)

Note:  To those who wished to own this pluggy or the likes of it, you can visit this Facebook page and see what other cool stuff they had in store:  https://www.facebook.com/majorcaboutique

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org