I got this email below forwarded by my cousin in law. Well, I don't know if it's for real or not but just for our precaution, it didn't harm us all to be extra careful right? Below here is the content of the email, the sender and receiver's address were not included to protect privacy. So people, be extra careful!!!
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 4:46 PM
Subject: Beware of this couple. Please forward...
Hi there, I know most of you don't know me. But believe me that this email will save your money from being cheated by this couple. You might know them because I got your email address from their belongings that was left in our house after they cheated us. Spend some time to read this. Many thanks...
BEWARE of this couple as they are the worst con scumbag on earth you'll ever find!!!!
Firstly they will approach you in very friendly way to rent your house (advertised) and promise to make it as nice as you could imagine (which actually BIG talk). They will inform they work for accomplished company/travel agent so that you will not have any doubt about their capability of paying the monthly rent.
They will pay the 1st deposit by cheque but then before you bank in the cheque they will suddenly call in and inform that they have problem with the cheque and will bank in the money instead.
Secondly, the guy will offer all kind of expensive and exclusive items to you of course at lower price you could imagine. Such as hand phones of various brands, tv, laptop, camera etc. Then if you lured by it, he will ask you to join him buying and selling the items. Then your share will be from the rental fee…
Then he will ask you to bank in money to his acc to invest in the buying and selling the items but then all was lies because the items always on delay, the cargo got problems…bla bla bla…but he will still ask money from you to make it works.
I was not aware of this situation as I let my hubby handle the house rental matter. But things get worse and it was too late when I realized about it. Thousands of money was spent for this couple or should I say bastards. Now they left without any trace and change their contact number. After staying in the house for 1 year (August 2007 – August 2008) for FREE!!! Funny thing is, when we were there to ask payment from them and ask their IC for copy, the so called wife Agnes Wong Fui Sun @ Sandy refuse to give hers and denying herself as this guy wife, so that she won't be related to the problem. I remember her saying, "we are not legally married, I am not his legitimate wife…bla bla bla"…Funny eh, so what happens to the marriage vows?
Beware as this guy also use Xavier, Freddie and when we clean the house we found the PC sales ads…He may have thousands of other names but he only have 1 face though…so please refer to all the attachments. They have White Kenari (as attached) SAA 9998 F (if they still own it cause we found letter of outstanding payment!) Charles contact number was 013-8880944, the other was 016 and 012. If U happen to have their new contact number please let me know. Thanks!
Please forward this email as it can save your relatives or friends. I am sure that they are somewhere in KK doing the same thing over and over again. If you know their whereabouts, please inform me via this email. If you are friend of them, let them know that somehow we WILL find them and they better be sorry now before that time come. I will lodge police report about them. If you need any info about them let me know…
Last but not least, to both of you...if you happen to read this email, just remember what I told you before. I will not let go till I get my money back...you can run but you cant hide, somehow we will find you.
Regards.
Eclipse Teams dominate NXL World Cup 🏆
9 months ago











2 comments:
hehey.. i just received this through email too... im about to blog bout it as well but still curious whether this is true or not..
so i google bout it, i google the guys name, and found it appear on a Khidmat Negara participant list.. even IC is a matched, so we can say the picture of the MyKad is not photoshopped.
then i google the handphone number, and i found your blog! :D
so what do you think? is this conman for real? this should be publish in the newspaper you know.. :)
i read the same warning at sacred heart bulletin board. SO i guess its true then. so beware people..
Post a Comment