I had received countless of emails such as the one that I will show you guys below. Today, it caught my attention that this scammer dares to put our country in their scamming list. So beware people, some things might be too good to be true. You be the judge.
From: james hord
To: ccbelieve@verizon.net
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 6:22:58 PM
Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
Hello,
My name is Mr.James Hord and I work with a Commercial Bank here in Malaysia.We had a customer and business tycoon who had a deposit of 3,500,000.00 (Three Million ,500 thousand Pound Sterlings GBP) before he died in a Car crash with his wife and only Child about 8years now (January 30,2000) and since he died, we in the Bank here have been expecting his/her next of kin/relative(s) for the inheritance of the deposit, but none has surfaced.
The policy of the Bank however stipulates a limited time period for such inheritance to be made or the fund will be written off going by the record of the incident, the time limit for the claim is closing up Soon for the next of kin to show up or the account will be closed and i came to have the knowledge of this account as the auditor in the bank.I happen to come across this file when i was going through the records.
In this consideration, I am contacting you to seek for your kind understanding and sincere co-operation to claim this inheritance for our mutual benefit in view of the fact that you are a Foreigner.If you can stand as the next of kin in this project,success is assured because I am in possession of the personal file jacket of the deceased which contains every needed information about the deceased account, you and I stand no risk of any kind because I have enough information to support you in claiming the inheritance.
The proceedings of the transaction will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you after expenses are reimbursed.Kindly indicate your willingness and we shall proceed with the initial step for the claim.
The entire project is expected to last for about ten working days.Hope to hear from you soonest showing your interest and willingness.
James Hord











1 comments:
Blogger AngeL BeaR said...
hrm.....why dun u give a try? or u simply not ready yet?
-------------------------------------
i think i've already found my happiness in 'SHE1'..the girl that ask me "am i still the number 1 in your heart?".. the 'SHe2' that i've a cruhed on, hemm..i think it's just a crush..hehe..
mayB it's a guy thing la..one is never enough..haha.
Post a Comment