My Daily Tweets

Followers



I never offended you...so why you wanted to make things so hard between me and him...?
I never took what is belong to you...then why make all the confusion and lies to make things harder upon us? Did I owe you anything?

I barely knew you...then why make this difficult for me..when all my life I just live my life for my own and didn't care less anything about you.

Does it make you happy to see us arguing each other because of your lies?

Does it satisfy you that what you can't have then others can't have it too?

Does it content you when others has to suffer for things that we didn't deserve?

Stop telling those lies again, I will never listen to you any longer.
You came to me at my most vulnerable moment and telling me all those things that you knew will crumble me apart.

Don't tell me to watch what I am saying...cause in the end, it was you who have to eat your words back. By gone is by gone and I will just let it go like this...but sorry, I can't trust you any longer or confide in you in everything.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org