My Daily Tweets

Followers

I found this comic from Stickgal's blog.
I understand how it feels.

I am not in the mood today...feels like wanted to strangle someone, or chock her with something down her throat.....damn it. Get a life lar, you stupid b*tch!!!!! =/

6 comments:

Twofivesix256 said...

Ya know Dingo, I also had that feeling a few days ago. I even cursed the worst I could come out with just so I could feel better. Maybe because I know I am not strong, I could only wish that I could choke someone with my sharp tongue and not by strangling him to death. *Lols. Good thing is, it will pass. I hope your bad mood won't last long, okay :) Things happen.

Medusa said...

Ouch!!!.. lol ^_^"" I got an idea.. lol y dont u invite her or whoever the person it to do paintball against ur team then.. aim ur fire at em..? LOL.. ^_^" haha! hey how r u doing..? :D lol

merapuswz@webber said...

apa sya mau commment nie ahh..hakhaha..my ultimate dream is watching to girls strangling each other..khahka..inda bah..

kasi senang senang tu hati bah angel..2009 baru start..hehe..

mengajar itik beranang betul sya nie..

Miss Mathew said...

Dearest Angel, get a punching bag! Betul nie...kill 2 birds wth 1 stone; get fit & imagine punching tht some1's head ;) Sincerely hope u'l feel better ya...

tomato said...

dont choke / strangle that person

my suggestion

timbak dia pakai marker. haha

AngeL BeaR said...

256: uhuhuh...me really feel like wanted to curse her cukup2...well i feel much better already..thanks to the nearby bakery~ hahahaha...

beck: Ya ba....tapi berani ka dia tuh mo terima challenge? hhehehe..

webber: ilekkk ko..ok jak sa ni.

Miss Mathew: yeah...I guess I shud hang one punching bag...bole fit lagi tu badan... =p

Tomato: bah...mcm....sudi kasi pinjam sa marker ko ka? kekekeke...takut kalau guna Angel-1 tu nanti dia teda tahan ba, pingsan trus! kekeke...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org