My Daily Tweets

Followers

I love make friends - no matter what background they are, or what age. Whether they are straight or gay - I still can be their friend and I won't judge them for who they are. Seriously. Those who knew me in real life knows this one fact about me. But what if someone wants more than just 'friend'?
I knew this man from my aunt during a family's New Year celebration from my other aunt's house in Inanam 4 years ago. He's divorced, had a son who's in his early 30's that currently stays overseas with his ex-wife, so you can imagine that this man is old enough to be my father. So, being as a friendly person I was (perasan ni~ hahahaha), he sat at the corner of the dining area, companied only by my aunt Christina (that invited him over), I take my role on behalf of the host, keeping him company and talked to him most of the time as my cousins prefers to entertain among themselves - they said that they don't have any topic to talk to him.
He is a businessman. As that time I am learning to get into running our family's small business, I find it interesting to talk to him as he shares a lot about the business world. So, few weeks after that first meeting, he asked me out to dinner and I accepted - after all he's asking my aunt Christina for my number so as to respect him as my aunt's friend, that's why I find there is not harm in making friends with him, yet.
However, when I was strolling in Warisan Square with Leanna last week, he called up and asking how am I doing (it's been months since we last saw each other last year) and things like that - asking me when I am free so that we can go out for a nice dinner again. It should be fine until he mentioned "Life is too short, if you think you should go for it, then do it - or you will regret later. A young lady like you should enjoy your life more."
Okay. I should enjoy my life more? I am enjoying my life now! Then he remarked "You already knew I had lots of girlfriends around. They are just friends and we are doing just fine. I have my needs and they have their needs as well, we just simply give each other what we wanted and yet maintain the friendship, isn't it wonderful?" Uh...correct me if I am wrong, but the term 'needs' feels like it was referring to 'lust' and yes 'SEX' in my own definition. I was totally speechless!
Well, now...again, I repeat, I love having new friends. But SEX is NOT part of my friendship package. Sure, I would appreciate a friendly hug or a peck on the cheek - but I never had the mind that taking off my clothes and go for a romp on the bed is part of the 'friendship' thingy!
Just a while ago, he sent me an SMS "Hi, just want you to know that I am thinking of you." Charming...but not on me. Dinner? No. He'd be lucky if I ever reply his SMS or answer his call after this. An experience player with his own game - I am not into it. Sorry, but I am not 'just another lady' nor do I put SEX as part of my friendship package. There goes one 'friend' crossed from my list.
'Teman Terlebih Mesra'...my foot!!!!!! =/

16 comments:

GC said...

sorry bout your bad experience, but i'm sure you know how to handle it.

even my daughter are not happy with what she read. take care.

thanks for the wish, :)

xi wang ni he jia ren you ge fan rong de xin nian

cicak said...

hah! clever move. ada juga pula urg begitu ah.

Ashleyteng said...

lorr these happens to me too sometimes! yea there are just man like that! cross them out from the friendship list!

DreamCatcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DreamCatcher said...

okay dear...easy now....go ahead and breathe.

life has those kinds of people. not all of them are evil. i did get that too. they can be very persistent. the same way they are upfront they might also understand the raw truth. i did tell him i wasnt looking for that kind of a friendship but that i will respect him for being candid and honest about his intentions.

at least better than those heartless men that offer you the world and the stars only to break your heart when they get what they want.

bubbleberry said...

hahahahhaha uncle~~~~~...

Miss Mathew said...

Lolz!!! sori..but HAHAHA!!! sah terlebih sudah! hehe..memang uncle owh tht guy!

lenzaidi said...

You go Girl!

Medusa said...

:( mm.. sorry bout ur bad experience too.. damn.. some guys take things like.. "brainless" doh! anyway.. hmm.. juz take spaces girl.. the more u try to be nice; the more they'll think its okay to do that to u.. but yeah.. i guess u doing good and yup u know what u need.. :) xoxoxo n wish u can get rid of this annoying dude! :P

Anonymous said...

"d berikn betis,,nak kn paha,," hehe,,like dat ka tu,,MEN. bravo Angel!

KaDusMama said...

eeeeeeee...OMG!!! orang macam nie pun ada kah??? Kurang asam!! ingat orang nie teda dignity kah??

AngeL BeaR said...

uhuhuhu....thanks ppl...well mcm2 urang ada mcm2 ragam bah kan...

kukuanga said...

odoi... AB! terspeechless sy baca ni post!

D.L Sumunie said...

OMG!!..Dia ingat suka2 friendship jadi "friend sex"!!....you know Angelbear I like the way you handle that situation..:).

pa'e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pa'e said...

owh dats realy bad owh...cuz i in dat old guy games before which is sux and the funniest thing that i will not repeat!am totally agree with you as the sex is not in a package..love ali for our wonderful friendship!eeheheh...aiyo tell the uncle la...uncle tu kubur bilang mari mari sda wo ahahha

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org