My Daily Tweets

Followers

It went uproar across the country, spread through the media here and there. Even bloggers blog about it. Most of them give the same conclusion - ridiculously stupid. No, I am NOT into politics here. Cast away the political thingy - I am talking about a woman's dignity here. The shame she was unfairly been thrown to. The mocks and accusations that she was given.

When I saw her photos in the front page of Daily Express this morning, I understand what she went through. The agony of having her privacy invaded by some irresponsible, heartless and cruel people who wanted to find any speck of her fault to bring her down.

When I saw Willie's blog, I was wondering - is that it? That's the so claimed 'obscene' photos of her? Hell..what are these people were thinking?

For women out there, I wish that you put yourselves in Elizabeth's shoes. See her as a woman who needs support, not as a political figure. After all, it's her privacy. The photo shows nothing that she is willingly to pose. It's just a photo of a sleeping woman, just like us!!!! Yes, I would buy Victoria Secret and wear it to sleep if I had to money for it!! So what if the accusations were true anyway? It's in her bedroom, in her own home. Can't this lady had a break? Can't she live a normal life outside her working hours?

Now, this has proven that no place is safe anymore. So ladies, are we going to point fingers at her or we should realized that sooner or later our own privacy will be violated anytime, anywhere! So what next? A photo of some people bathe in nude in their own private bathrooms? Then what about us, ladies? In the changing rooms? Public toilets? Hotel rooms? Correct me if I am wrong, but this has even violated the human rights to live as they wanted to. Is there any 'dressing code' for us to sleep in right now? Just because she is into politics now that she has to sleep 'decently'? (I won't elaborate about the 'decent' thingy - tepuk dada, tanya selera sendiri la okay!)

I hope that whoever the person who did this, the culprit will be caught and bring to justice that they deserved to get. Bullying a woman - took her private photos in means to degrade her so that you get what you want is not the work of a hero. That will only mark you as a coward - yes, I repeat, A COWARD.

To Ms. Elizabeth Wong, my heart goes to you. Be strong and know that Malaysians are not stupid and I believe, all of us able to differentiate between the right or wrong. You done nothing to deserve this.

6 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

No worry. My hearts goes to Eli Wong too. It's her privacy. Just leave her alone!

bubbleberry said...

yeah just leave her alone

Anonymous said...

I agree. Blogged about it today.

HoneyBUZZin said...

This is so sick! hate those people doing this to her..sicko!

KaDusMama said...

ya!! the people who invade her privacy is the 'babi hutan' there..! Hope he rot in hell for causing sooooo much misery to eli

GC said...

who ever the invader, he should be punished.

sick !

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org