My Daily Tweets

Followers

*This song was the first song in my Playlist. Enjoy!

I went inside. I was not myself
I was frozen inside an alien form
You stand aside
Your hand on my shoulder
But the smoke makes a veil between us

I walk the walk alone no matter whether people know at all
I walk the walk alone to keep my sanity
You know that when I walk the walk alone
I go where no one else can go
I watch you cry for me
you see but I don’t see
Because you walk the walk alone
Thank you for loving me.

Drowning within
Go on, I’m listening
Music to tear you to pieces
You close your eyes
And cry as your’re playing
But I sense nothing
So reason on this

I walk the walk alone no matter whether people know at all
I walk the walk alone to keep my sanity
You know that when I walk the walk alone
I go where no one else can go
I watch you cry for me
You see but I don’t see
Because you walk the walk alone
Thank you for letting me -

Walk the walk alone no matter whether people know at all
I walk the walk alone to keep my sanity
You know that when I walk the walk alone
I go where no one else can go
I watch you cry for me
You see but I don’t see
Because you walk the walk alone
Thank you for loving me.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org