My Daily Tweets

Followers

This time it's Xenia tagged me. Let's see how we get this done with.

Attached or Single?
- 50-50 hahahaha....

Best Friend?
- Too long to list...

Cake or Pie?
- Both!

Day of Choice?
- Anyday will be just fine.

Essential Item?
- Handphone, Computer, Internet

Favorite Color?
- Pink & Blue.

Gummy Bears or Worms?
- Bears

Hometown?
- I was born and raised in different places from different stages in my life...I don't even know which one.

Indulgence?
- Everything that is yummy.

January or July?
- July =D

Kids?
- Not at this moment..hahahaha...

Life Isn’t Complete Without?
- Love, Friendship, friends, family, love ones, people that likes you, people that hates you.

Marriage Date?
- Uh...will publish in my blog if the day comes! *laughs*

Number of Magazine Subscriptions?
- None.

Orange or Apple?
- Both!

Phobia(s)?
- Height, reptiles, drowning.

Quote?
- 'If it doesn't kill you, it will only make you stronger.'

Reasons to Smile?
- Everything that makes me happy whenever I think about it. =)

Tag Two: Hrm...nope, I won't tag anyone this time. If you feel like wanted to do it, then be my guest. =)

Unknown Fact About Me?
- Many...only those who are close to me knew. =p

Vegetable?
- Any kind. I love my greens!~

Worst Habit?
- Insecurity, emotional.

X-Ray or Ultrasound?
- I don't need it, for now. =p

Your Favorite Food(s)?
- Everything that comes with MINT will be the first in my list. Second will be all the food that I had tasted whenever I go. =p

Zodiac Sign?
- Cancer. =p

Wew...done!

3 comments:

Lala said...

Angel...kalo aku dpt tag mcm ni..kesianlah orang yg susa payah tag kat aku...paling2 aku smile aja baca2 the tag..hahaha

tomato said...

yeah, long live cancer!

Unknown said...

Sa macam pernah sdh dpt ni tag hehehhe..mcm sdh jawab juga

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org