My Daily Tweets

Followers



Came the question why we love that someone. Why we love that someone so much that it hurts. Why we willing to love that someone that we tend to go across the sea, went up the highest mountain just for them. Why love makes us happy, then in the end that when love ends it was love itself that almost crushed us into pieces.

Love certainly has this powerful magic. Don't believe me?

Love can turn someone into cloud 9, the happiest person on earth that he/she didn't mind anything anymore. Love can turn a smart person into dumb...love is like an addiction to drugs. When love is gone if can turn out to be an ugly result - it can transform that person who once believes in love turn into hatred, anger. Some willing to die for love. Some willing to wait for the love that will never returns. Love makes one obsessed about that someone. It was love too, that heals other's pain.

If there is no love, then there would never be any soapy drama or movies in our cinemas, or on KBS World, Astro Aruna. Where you think suddenly people wanted to listen to Pangako Sayo and searched through the internet for its lyrics and translations? Or then the year where my friend suddenly wanted to get her long hair rebonded and didn't mind to pay the cost of it because she saw it from Autumn In My Heart? Or the time my cousin Nora cries over Kuch Kuch Hota Hai whenever she saw Anjali was on the train and Rahul was chasing over her then ended up separated anyway, leaving that poor fellow with her red scarf - for the 5th time. My sister wouldn't have watch Titanic again and again, nor there would be "My Heart Will Go On" in the charts.

Remember when we use to read or watch FairyTales? Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and many others - what do they have in common? The beginning will be "Once upon a time..." and ended with "and they lived happily ever after..." well...I think they are missing the details here. "Happily ever after" didn't mean once we found that someone then we will be happy without doing nothing. True, those Prince Charming found the lucky ladies after fighting with dragons, goblins, other mystic being (except for Cinderella...she was found to have the only lady with the one and only shoe size in the whole kingdom so it's not hard to find her.). Some woke the sleeping (never grow old huh?) princess by just kissing them with the 'Kiss of a true love' (nowadays...you can never tell which one is true or simply just want to take advantage.).

Well...the truth is - there is no prince charmings that sings underneath the window (and still sober), that can ride a horse and kill the dragon for you unless it was in some online games. There is no good natured, soft spoken, always beautiful, slim, petite princesses that seemed never had mood swings or PMS, or having a bad hair day.

In real life - no one is perfect. We had our flaws. Don't tell me that you don't have any habits that drives your partner crazy. There are 90% that you think its fine with you but there might be some 10% of him/her that drives you nuts. I knew some couple that seem to quarrel all of the time. But they still remain together for years until now. What makes them still stick together? Patience, tolerance, understanding = Love.

Now people...love is not just about feeling happy to ourselves. It also about giving with all your heart. Symphaty, kindness - that is love too. Making others happy that brings joy into our lives - that is another act of love.

Love each other...Love God, your neighbors, your pets, your family, friends and loved ones. Most importantly, love yourself. To those who lost their love over betrayal, try to exchange anger and hatred, learn to forgive - that is another act of love too. Because when we love, it also mean to let go. When it returns back to you, then you know that it meant for you. If it doesn't, be grateful and thank God that love is now part of the memories that you will keep in your heart.

Back to the question:

Among all the confusions, heartbreaks, pain, suffering, tears and so much more that caused because of lost love, why we still fall in love?

- It makes us feel good to be in love still.

Have a loveable Valentine's Day!


Why does Monday come after Tuesday
Why do summers start in June
Why do winters come too soon
Why do people fall in love
When they're always breaking up, oh why


Why do I love you, tell me why


It's not like I can explain whats in my heart
It's just I feel a crazy pain with we're apart
I don't wanna breathe
I don't wanna think
I don't wanna love
I don't wanna do anything


It's not like I can't describe what's going on
It's just I feel I'm not alive when your not home
I don't wannna sleep
I don't wanna be
I just want you here beside me
Without you there's no me


(Chorus)

Why do we love if love will die


Why does Wednesday come after Tuesday
Why do flowers come in May
Why does springtime go away
Why do people fall in love
When they're always breaking up
Oh why


Why do I love you, tell me why


It's not like I can escape what's in my soul
Cuz with you inside my heart where can I go
I don't wanna see
No you without me
I can't go through life without you
Without you there's no me


(Chorus)

Why do we love if love will die?


Why do the rivers flow to the sea
Even if it flows
Why can't your love flow to me, babe
Why does my heart feel sadness
To be in love, to feel your love
Why don't I feel complete


(Chorus)

Why do I love you, tell me why
Tell me why
Tell me why
Tell my why
Tell my why

1 comments:

nc said...

:) i agree.
it feels sooo good to be in love.
n..whatdayaknow..we are created out of God's love..kn? :)

Thanks be to God.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org