My Daily Tweets

Followers

Leanna dropped by today and supposedly sending my early birthday present today. As usual, the "I will stop by and drop your item..." become "Let's go out and have something to eat.." that ends up with small goodies here and there. I am not really a big time shopaholic, but when I met my match, that usually ends with something else. Hehehe...what can we say, retail therapy works! Here's a game for you all...Guess how much the items that I bought and got below cost?


Took this pic to show off to Kay...hahahahaa...no worry, I bought one also for you bah~


Leanna's birthday gift to me, she said it took her whole night to pack it! =)


Beaded shoes and handbag, guess how much?


The dress that Leanna gave me as my birthday present. When she told me the price, I almost dropped my jaw...how much you think it cost?


The neck part that I love most..with glittery sequins.


The back part of the dress...I tested it you guys will see me in it, soon!



Lastly, the brown dress that also has beads at the bottom of it. Can't see really clearly here...but take a wild guess how much it cost?

8 comments:

Mas Light said...

Happy Birthday. Eh wait, ini bukan belated bah kan. Since, early b'day @_@ aku blur kekekeke

Kay Leaf said...

See you tonight. We go pak tour.

Miss Mathew said...

Lurve d dress! Happy bday AngelBear!

KY Chua said...

Shopping spree? :D Happy BDay then. ;)

AngeL BeaR said...

Thank you all~ =)

Anonymous said...

how much the price, then? ???->wondering

AngeL BeaR said...

IsaiahEzra: Shoes + 2 dresses + beaded handbag = RM45. =)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! worth it!! because it's soo attractive!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org