My Daily Tweets

Followers

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next.
Amen.

5 comments:

Kay Leaf said...

Don't worry Be Happy~!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ur 'serenity prayer' cuts me so deep....it was raining in my life....n i read ur prayer....thanks

AngeL BeaR said...

Dear Connie,

I know it is much more easier to say this than to get it done..."Everything happens for a reason." and I went through the same process that will breaks me anytime right now. It comforts me anytime I repeated the prayers and I hope it will do the same to you too.

Have faith, sis. *hugs*

Lee said...

When we stand before God at the end of our life, we would hope that we would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything YOU gave me."
Best regards, Lee.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org