
I accidentally found out about this place while browsing thru the online newspaper. So, the day before I go back to KK I decided to pester my faithful companion, Badman to bring me kai-kai to this place called i-City in Shah Alam, Selangor.
When we arrived, we found out that we had to pay before entering the parking area. It was supposed to be like, RM10 per car (if I read the signboard right - yours truly was already busy looking at the place with awe left and right already) but when it's our turn to pay, the guy in charge said it's only RM5 per car to enter (unless you want to walk - park somewhere in the shop area, which is about 1.5km-2km away!!) - somemore we were given a ticket that comes with the RM5 voucher which we can use in any eatery inside that area (for dine in only) and a lucky draw ticket - if we get lucky, we might win RM20,000 worth of lights and prizes (waaa...if we got that I wonder if the prizes comes with the trees made of lights like they have?? Hehehhe...) ^_^V
Anyway, here's some of the photos taken...






The place is still in progress to make more I think...because when we were there, there's some part of the place that is still under construction. Might be fully done by next year, hopefully. Till then, I will return again and see what else they have added to the beauty of this place! =)
Note: More photos can be viewed in my Facebook album "Leaving the Footsteps behind"











8 comments:
AngelBear..looking goood.. :) and this place is soooo interesting! thnks for sharing
no problem! =)
The place is soooo nice and you're looking great too in your boots ^_^ Like!
thanks annie! hehehehe~ those are my fav boots~ =)
lovely photos. I MUST go there one of these days..else sure malu. Orang yang jauh dah sampai, orang yang dekat mana lagi.
hahahaa...looking forward for ur photos then~ =)
Haven't been there yet although many ppl told me it's nice@night. You look great there & the pix are all nice!
Dora: you should take some time and visit this place =) thanks for the compliment~ ^_^V
Post a Comment