My Daily Tweets

Followers

I woke up this morning, feeling feverish and last night the coughing has started. Thus, yours truly here can't sleep well and woke up earlier than usual. As my sister preparing for work, my Aunty Meg asked if I wanted to come along and we can have breakfast together afterwards. Sick...but tummy already rumbling for food, I agreed.

After dropped my sister in her office at Inanam Business Center, we headed towards Food City Food Court in Kolombong. No idea what to eat actually. But since my aunty asked for the fish head mee hoon, I decided to order the same.

So...here's the food:

Maybe look not that good for some of you...but I love the soup, especially when I am feeling sick, more soup is better for me to keep the body warm. The taste is just nice. No need to add anything. It's smooth some more. I think the tokey put some milk in it instead of coconut milk. All the goodies submerged underneath the bowl like tofu, ham choi (preserved vegetable), tomatoes, fish fillets and fish ball...yummy and healthy!

Well...what do you know, inside the fish ball has meat in it!

Next time, will surely go back there again. ^_^V

2 comments:

Amy C said...

oh wow...im gonna try it...i like fish meehoon sup... XD

smallkucing said...

yes i had those fishballs too. Taste ok ok for me la

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org