My Daily Tweets

Followers

11th July. It's the time of the year again. Where everyone being so nice to wish "Happy Birthday" to remind that I am another year older...and yes, thank you also for some to remind me that I had long time reached the marriageable age and yet here I am, still live as if I am still 18 (Dream on AngeLBeaR!!! Hhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The birthday note that my youngest sister Kiki drawn for me. ^_^V

Anyway, thank you everyone for your kind thoughts for me. God Bless.

I also share my birthday with:


Badman ^_^V (Leanna said 'Evil twin'...I wonder who's the evil one la...me or him??)


Happy birthday to us!! =)

5 comments:

smallkucing said...

alamak! late by 1 min...errr...Happy Belated Birthday to all of you!

PEJUANG KESENIAN EXTREME said...

Happy Birthday to u..

HoneyBUZZin said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sis......I was late to wish u :(

nc said...

(^_^) happy birthdayyyyyyyy to u
may all sweet things surrounds u.. and all wishes come trueeeeee :)

AngeL BeaR said...

thank you for the wishes everyone! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org